SBC River Scores

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Napoli's Pizza


Recently Napoli's Pizza of Tiffin underwent some remodeling. I just ate in there on Sunday for supper and saw the new Napoli's Pizza. They still make the same great Pizza with just a different look. The ceiling and the top walls were painted red and on the bottom wall a wood border was put up. The restaurant also took down some of the beer signs and my favorite the beer bottle wind chimes. Some lighting was added to make the place brighter. The restaurant now feels more inviting then it used to. The remodeling changes I believe were good for Napoli's and their customers. If you have not seen the changes yet stop by for some pizza and enjoy the changes. In the upper left hand corner there is a picture I took on my cellphone which you can see how Napoli's looks now.

1 comment: